Blanket of balls $221.00 + gst
Polypropylene is lightweight and an excellent electrical insulator. It has a hard, very smooth surface that prevents bacteria and resists chemical corrosion
- The spheres float on the surface of liquid in open tank and thereby greatly reduce the exposed liquid surface area – up to 90%.
- Dramatically diminish objectionable fumes and odours.
- A blanket of spheres also insulates heated liquid reducing evaporation and heat requirements.
- Spheres are hollow and will float on any liquid. Being smooth they ensure a much tighter surface cover.
- Polypropylene, non-toxic and able to withstand continuous working temperatures of 110° C (230°F).
|Diameter (mm)||Average weight (g)||Number per m²|
|Heat and liquid loss savings|
|Open Surface||1 layer 75mm balls|
|90 70 50||90 70 50|
|- - -||75% 71% 65%|
|13.05 4.97 1.45||1.67 0.41 0.14|
|- - -||87% 91% 90%|
|Test Tank Dimensions = 600mm(W) x 1850mm(L) x 1000mm(H).|
Payment as per customer terms
Freight to be charged if applicable
Warranty 12 months manufacturer parts