Pacojet “…a must have tool for the modernist kitchen!” – Modernist Cuisine 2011
The next generation Pacojet 2 is changing the face of professional cooking. Pacojet 2 uses state of the art technology and offers exceptional value for money through its:
User friendly new features and functions:
- LED colour display with pictograms – new functions & user guidance.
- Decimal portions – perfect for precise portioning eg. For truffles or herbal concentrates.
- Optional air pressure mode – preselection & release during operation possible.
- Dedicated cutting modes – for non frozen food with optional Coupe Set
- Dedicated ‘mixing’ mode – for liquid foods
- Customisation of user settings – adjust to your own preferences & needs
- Overfill rescue – recovers overfilled contents without thawing
- Error feedback on display – quick user reference guide
- High performance brushless motor – for quieter long lasting operation
- High quality accessories – eg. cleaning set, spatula, illustrated user manual
- New – International Pacojet 2 Recipe Book – culinary inspirations from Pacojet around the globe.
- A reputation of excellence – Developed and manufactured in Switzerland, the Pacojet’s highly-calibrated machinery and superior-quality help ensure consistent high performance and long life.
Unparalleled customer service
- Global network
- Competent technical service and advice
- Active web site (new recipes, product information, news, videos and more)
Pacojet is a revolutionary cooking system that enables chefs to ‘micro-puree’ deep-frozen foods into an ultra-light texture without thawing with the Pacojet.
The Pacojet Edge:
1. Unprecedented creativity
- Unleash your creative genius. Pacojet offers a whole new dimension in food preparation:
- Turn inspiration into signature dishes
- Prepare original creations with ease
- Discover new ways to prepare favourites
- Delight guests with your artistry
2. Exquisite results Pacojet purees fresh, deep-frozen foods without thawing:
- Natural colours
- Intense aromas
- Ultra-fine textures
3. Labour saving, no food wastage
- Prepare, deep freeze, store and pacotize with the Pacojet cooking system.
- No need to puree or strain your raw material, simply dice and place all ingredients directly in the Pacojet beakers
- Fresh produce is sealed immediately in the air-tight beaker and optimally stored at – 22 °C – maintaining freshness and hygiene
- Only the portions required are used directly for service or mise en place. The rest goes back in the freezer for later use.
Pacojet 2 comes with the following
- Standard blade
- Outer Beaker
- 2 canisters with lids
- Black rubber spray guard
- Cleaning kit – blue brushes and ring
- International Recipe Book
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
More info can be found on www.pacojet.com.auEnquire Now
|VOLTAGE||240 V / 50 cycle|
|RATED POWER||1000 watt|
|DIMENSIONS||W 20 x D 36 x H 50 cm|
|NET WEIGHT||14 kg|
|BEAKER CAPACITY||1 litre|
|MAX FILL||0.8 litre|
|AIR PRESSURE||1.2 bar / 17 lb in2|
|IDEAL PACOTISING TEMP||-20° C|
Warranty & Service
'Warranty & Service'