PolyScience Polypropylene Balls for Sous Vide
Blanket of balls $221.00 + gst
Polypropylene is lightweight and an excellent electrical insulator. It has a hard, very smooth surface that prevents bacteria and resists chemical corrosion.
- The spheres float on the surface of liquid in open tank and thereby greatly reduce the exposed liquid surface area – up to 90%.
- Dramatically diminish objectionable fumes and odours.
- A blanket of spheres also insulates heated liquid reducing evaporation and heat requirements.
- Spheres are hollow and will float on any liquid. Being smooth they ensure a much tighter surface cover.
- Polypropylene, non-toxic and able to withstand continuous working temperatures of 110° C (230°F).
Payment as per customer terms. Freight to be charged if applicable. Warranty 12 months manufacturer parts.
|Diameter (mm)||Average weight (g)||Number per m²|
|Open Surface||1 layer 75mm balls|
|Average Surface Temperature °C||90 70 50||90 70 50|
|Percentage energy; saving||- - -||75% 71% 65%|
|Evaporation litres/m²h||13.05 4.97 1.45||1.67 0.41 0.14|
|Percentage evaporation saving||- - -||87% 91% 90%|
|Test Tank Dimensions||600mm(W) x 1850mm(L) x 1000mm(H)||600mm(W) x 1850mm(L) x 1000mm(H).|
Warranty & Service
'Warranty & Service'